- Contract Number GS-35F-0558V
- Special Item #132-51, 132-51 STLOC, 132-51 RC
- IT Professional Services
What Is GSA Federal Supply Schedule 70?
The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 70 is a government contract vehicle that assists customers throughout the world to acquire IT professional services via a streamlined procurement process. We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide.
What Can We Do For You?
Under the GSA FSS, GreenLine Systems has been approved by GSA to provide a wide range of value-added Information Technology Professional Services, including:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Software Evaluation and Testing
- Program and Project Management
- Database Design and Modeling
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Other IT-Related Services